Awkward Beginnings

by - 2:06 PM


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! Todays blog post will probably consist of me rambling on and introducing myself and why I've created this blog in the first place. So let's get started, shall we? 

Ohay, Disney! is a blog where I get to express my love and nerd out about, yes you guessed it, Disney. I don’t know where this blog will actually lead to or how long I’ll keep posting, but just know that there will be quite a bit of blog posts coming in the future! Plus, my youtube channel is in the making! 

My name is Kimberly and I’m a twenty-something-year-old from the deep South Texas. I have always been a fan of Disney since I was a kid, but my love for Disney didn’t grow until about five years ago. Now, I cherish the hard work that not only goes into the amazing animated and live action movies, but the parks as well! I have yet to go on holiday to a Disney Park, but all of that’s going to change; because I’m officially booked to go to Disney World durning January 2018 and I couldn’t be more excited! 

Besides my love for Disney, I adore many other things - photography and filmography, harry potter, music, and coffee! Pretty basic, right? I suppose this is where my blog post comes to an awkward end, but it’s only the beginning for Ohay, Disney!

Have a magical day, y’all!
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney

You May Also Like

0 comments